Sunday, December 19, 2010

Lonnnggg Weekend!

It's a lazy Sunday. I've originally planned to spend this day reading Gulliver's Travel as part of my to-do list, but I got bored so I put it down and took a short nap. (thelazyme). Anyhoo I managed to carry out my movie marathon on Friday and Saturday. I mean, movie marathon in the morning and meeting friends in the afternoon. There, not a wasted weekend I suppose.

Here are the movies I've watched:
FRIDAY: Sweet Home Alabama starred by Reese Witherspoon, Josh Lucas and Patrick Dempsey; Laws of Attraction by Pierce Bornan and Julianne Moore; and There's Something About Mary which stars Cameron Diaz and Ben Stiller. I was not able to finish the last movie though because the 2nd disc is no longer working. :(

SATURDAY: RED starred by Bruce Willis, and a Girl with a Dragon Tattoo, a Swedish movie which was dubbed in English. And again, I did not finish this one too because of it's gruesome portrayal of rape and killings. Too much for my innocent eyes to take. ahem.. :D But really it was too much that I almost threw up, and even after I stopped watching it, I still have that weird feeling in my stomach. Thankfully, I was meeting Rhoy that Saturday afternoon and the pasalubongs from Pinas made my day.

I got a Camiguin made Pastel which I opened immediately and took one piece while we're waiting for the bus, Palapa which made me drool and hungry that we ended up at the foodcourt to have a taste of it (because i could no longer wait), and a bottle of my favorite Lady's Choice Chicken Spread. And here are those stuffs. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment