Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year 2010...

At this very moment, I can still feel the weariness from all the activities that I did the past few days. I was always out with friends since last Friday, 24th Dec, 'til yesterday. My energy has totally run out last night which made me decide to stay home alone for the New Year. After doing the last round of shopping for 2010, I decided to spend the remaining hours doing my laundry, cooking and cleaning the house. When my housemate left to party with her friends, I immediately felt the urge to go to bed early. As much as I wanted to sleep, I could not help but wait for midnight to strike to officially call it a New Year. So, I killed time by arranging my wardrobe and putting my shoes/sandals/slippers in their proper places. :D

Here's my wardrobe with some items still at the clothesline.

Got a very small space for these stuffs which made the others be kept below the wardrobe drawer. 
And my housemate's dumbbell which i sometimes use is being squeezed in as well. :D

I was done fixing everything at past 1 in the morning. I went to sleep with a light heart and woke up at 8am with a good feeling for the new day/year. Then, my colleague, Irma, informed me thru sms that she wanted to come over to try the spaghetti and the peach float I prepared last night. Here she is enjoying her lunch. Bon Appetit!!



Happy New Year 2010 and Welcome 2011! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment