Saturday, March 2, 2013

Lost and Found!

Whew!!!! It's been ages since i last posted something here. And i have totally forgotten this blog. Like seriously i never thought i have written all those stuffs. Had it not been to my curiosity of searching my name in the internet, i wouldn't be able to find this. And i must say it's a good find!

While reading through all my posts, i couldn't help but grin, laugh, or even be surprised and embarrassed from the opinions that i have expressed, and to the missing or mispelled words that i didn't bother to check at that time. They really show the real me - very straightforward and do not do proofreading. (In Singlish "Anyhow whack and say!") :p

Well, I think i will start to share again here all that's in my mind, which some i have managed to scribble (bits of pieces of it) in my phone's Notes. This means that I have to find some time to write down coherently my scattered thoughts, which is honestly harder than picking up grains in a bed of sands. Hah!

Good luck to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment