Monday, April 1, 2013

The Record

"I just want u to know what i know before i dont know it anymore." -Dexter

I was scrolling my notes earlier when i found this among the quotes that I have saved. This line is from my favorite series Dexter. I can't remember exactly whose line it is, but it somehow occurred to me that it is also particularly applicable to blogging. It's the advantage that blogging brings to us, bloggers. We can write down our thoughts before we forget them. Then, read them again in future and be amazed of what was running into our head when we were writing them. It's an awesome feeling actually. I normally read my blog posts whenever I feel like it and I still get the same mixed emotion everytime, especially the ones that I kept private and confidential.

I usually say I refuse to use all my brain cells because I'm saving some for old age, if I live that long. So I only absorb the most important things that happen everyday. But here comes the blog! Blog as my backup memory. It is a very useful means of storage and reminder, if we only write all the details. We may forget the people in our past, the feelings from our past, and the events of the past. But our blog will come in handy to remind and bring us to the past. How nice is that!

So keep blogging! Good night! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment